Thursday 4 August 2011

Butter-fingers

Hello, hello.
If you've been following me you will be pleased to know that I completed my online test today, and I believe I did quite well. However, if you never hear from me again - assume I did poorly and have pity on my soul. I must say though, I never thought that the caring of major and minor burns/acute and chronic renal failure invovled a parathyroidectomy. The endocrine system wasn't mentioned in my intended learning outcomes for this test but OH WELL :D

Anyway, moving on rapidly, I have a story to tell. It's a true story that happened to me a while ago. The memory of it is still etched in my mind as though it happened yesterday. I will tell it to you now...

I was putting the groceries away one day, like the good girl I am.
But as I was putting the butter away, THIS somehow happened.
I don't know how it was possible either. For some reason I was able to throw a tub of butter at myself. Either I have incredibly poor dexterity or...
I AM A NINJA

No comments:

Post a Comment